Sunday, August 12, 2012

Trailer Review: "Life of Pi"

I can't tell you how excited I am for this upcoming winter movie season. After the disappointment of TDKR, I'm in the mood for some quality films, and Lincoln, Django Unchained, and Les Miserables will deliver, I feel. Life of Pi? I'm not so sure. It's better than that sneak peek I saw in theaters, with the boy, the tiger, and some bag CG fish. I didn't even know that was a film, it looked that poorly done. Why that was a sneak peek, I don't know, but I was expecting that random phone call, as in the spoofs they used to have to warn people to turn their phones off. This trailer, almost needless to say, looks much more promising. We see many other scenes. In fact, I only caught a glimpse of the fish scene. I'll probably wait for reviews before this one, but perhaps it'll be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home